Help and advice for contractors working overseas and the recruiters who place them


Peter Smith Article

Question by Peter Smith:

My recruitment agency has just offered me a contract in France and told me I can work it self-employed but I’m not sure how to calculate how much will be left over after tax and social security. Any ideas?

Response by ITS International:

Yes it is possible to work this contract as self-employed, dependent upon circumstances.

We suggest you come and talk with us at ITS International about this.

ITS International

Leave a comment...